Tuesday, March 16, 2010

1 year 2 months.

Hello there :)
long time no talk..
well I think I am finally starting to move on from R
It has been exactly 1 year 2 months since he left.
There is a song called Addicted by Stevie Hoang that
is pretty much song of my life.
It even says since you've been away its been 1 year 2 months.
Like I still really like him, he was the first person I have truely loved
so I will never completely moved on.
I wonder if we would still be like we were if he was still here.
All I can do is wonder now.
This new guy is one of my friends : so of course I do not want to risk
anything and I couldn't see him liking me anyway.
He thinks of me as a friend, someone he can trust with his problems.
All of my friends see me this way, they share everything with me.
I feel as though I am everyones shoulder to cry on but my ony question is
Who is mine? I always listen and give my advice, even on the days
when I am having my own problems I never snap I always listen,
but I feel I am annoying people when I tell them so I do not bother, but
everyones problems are weighing down on me.
Then I add my problems with my school work and my job and it is so stressful
I can not handle it.
I have to go I will write more later on a happier topic :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment