Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Am I loosing my mind?!

Day 14
It is amazing how time flies. It felt like just yesterday I blogged (or whatever it is called) but it turns out it was two days ago! I swear I started to clean my bedroom yesterday! I think I may be loosing my mind!

Anyhoo today I am a tad pee'd off, I am sick of work! only because I really dislike my manager and when I am not at work where am I at home sweet home doing absolutely nothing! Man my life is boring.

I want to do stuff but you see I do not have my license so anything I want to do I have to ask mumsy and most of the time she does not want to do anything, so I am left to suffer!

Don't you hate it when you are supposed to get paid on this day but get paid days later? I do it is getting so annoying I need money to do things they should understand these thing... but they don't obviously! garr I mean work is getting soooooo annoying I really am thinking of trying to find another job to replace this one!

Well I will probably ... blog again later to let out some more steam :P

ttfn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment