Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Finally doing something in the new year :)

Day twelve of the new year and I have finially decided to tidy that pig sty of a room which is my bedroom.
So far I have pretty much just swept the entire contents of my bedroom into a pile in the middle of my floor and made another pile... on my bed. :S To be honest I really could not be stuffed to finish it... I guess I will not be sleeping in my bed tonight.

Today at 11.45am I got a phone call from work asking if I could come in as soon as possible...I did of course. I was not looking forward to going considering just days before the manager called me up and had a go at me over the phone about job I should have done (that I did do) that were not done. The funny thing was that I had been home from work for an hour and half before she called me. Wow.. I really think people should get their facts straight hey?! So I was a little scared and really annoyed that I would have to face her again.

Grouching over :) I am thinking of having a garage sale this weekend... only problem... I am working :( so I am going to put tags on all the stuff I am selling and write my list with my prices and mumsy is going to do my half of the garage sale :) (my sister and I are having a garage sale)

Tell you how it works out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment