Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Time to turn over a new leaf..

I do not know how I am supposed to write or say things or decorate things, but I do not need the fancy writing or special words to explain how I feel. I just need to let it out.

Tonight/Early morning.
I have realized that if you think. Think real hard. You start to realize who your real friends are.
I realized that this place I live in does not have the memories that the place I used to live in does. It does not have the time I first start school and made friends that I still have to this day.
It does not have that one boy that you started liking on your like second day of school that lasted all the way up until year 7. It does not hold the times you first had your heart broken.
It does not have the things I wish it had!

Two and a half years ago I moved to this new place, left that wonderful place behind. Left those friends that had been with me through everything, left behind those memories.

I have made friends and met a lot of nice people whether I call them friends or not is a different story. When I moved I got put up a year, so now the work is harder. Half a year to a year later I become friends with an amazing guy who I eventually fell in love with. At the start of 2009 he moved away and he has not been back since. We still talk every so often and go on webcam so we can still see and talk to eachother... but it is not the same.

It is really hard to have your bestfriends in different states.
I feel like I do not belong here. Like I am all alone.

It is the start of 2010 and these memories keep coming back. The ones I wish were here.
How can I move on if I can not face the facts, those times are over.
It is time to start again, make new memories. Make new friends...
If I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment